Tips For Shopping Online
1. In case you are shopping online, never give out your Social Security number. There is no website that requires this number for you to make a purchase. If you are being asked for your Social Security number during checkout, perhaps you are on a scam website. Leave this site and find one that has a better reputation.
2. In order to buy a used product online, learn more about the vendor first. You need to visit their profile and look for reviews authored by other shoppers who bought products from this seller. Do not hesitate to make contact with the seller to inquire about a few questions about the product you are interested in.
3. To help protect your credit, use only one credit card for online purchases. This will help you quickly track your spending habits when the bank card statement is available in the mail. If you notice any charges that you did not make, call the credit card company immediately and report it to them.
4. A great tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about shopping online is to make sure the site is legit. You don't desire to be giving your credit card information away to someone who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe to use.
5. A great way to stay safe while shopping online is in order to avoid clicking any web addresses that are sent into your email. If you are expecting an email from the company, go to the actual website and do not click any links. Legitimate businesses do not send emails requesting personal information or account information.