Tips For Shopping Online
1. Be wary of any emails you get, even if they appear to be coming from a retailer you trust. Never click on a web link that directs you to a web site other than the main one you shopped on. Should you, you may become vulnerable to a scam. Rather than simply clicking an email hyperlink, just go up to your browser and enter in the web site you want to go to. It is much safer that way.
2. When you're shopping online you need to be sure that you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by trying to find reviews upon them online.
3. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as early as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
4. Talk to your friends with regards to their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you understand to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to purchase. This can help you save a lot of time and energy.
5. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or greater than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.