Tips For Shopping Online
1. Be extra careful when you look for shopping deals on social media. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media accounts can be easily impersonated or even out-right hacked. Get your information about the social media sites, then proceed directly to the main site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
2. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes can be found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
4. Transform it into a habit to sign up for price alerts. It goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to your price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
5. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than pleased to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials that are terrible so you know what you're getting into. You should take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.